- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage registered account(s) and provide customer service;
- to verify your identity;
- to contact you (with your consent) about promotional offers, products and services which we think may interest you;
- to implement market research to improve your service.
With your consent – Diverse Beers aim to update you about products and services which are of interest and relevance to you and the bar trade. Email distributions, text campaigns and newsletters may be undertaken with use of industry known service providers such as MailChimp. You have the right to opt-out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
- Clicking to change marketing preferences on any emails.
- Changing your preference via email to email@example.com.
- Changing your preference via telephone to 01298 212 394.
- Changing your preference via post to Diverse Beers, Staden Lane Business Park, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 9RZ.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Diverse Beers will not disclose your data to any third party except as set out below. We don’t sell, rent or trade any type of customer data.
- Credit reference agencies where required for account credit requests.
- Basic contact / order detail may be provided to couriers / operations partners / customers for order fulfillment.
- Government bodies, regulators, law enforcement, courts / tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so to comply with legal obligations, to exercise our legal rights, for the prevention, detection or investigation of crime or for the protection of our employees and customers.
HOW LONG IS DATA STORED
Diverse Beers may request and collect the following information:
- your name, business / company / organisation name, employee contact name(s).
- your stock and service choices, their sources and prices.
- your contact details, postal address, including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile), email address.
- your licensing authority, license number and vat number.
- your website(s) and social media channels such as twitter feeds, instagram pages and facebook pages.
- your events and promotions.
- your purchases, orders and quotes.
- your customer orders and contact data in line with Partner Programme services.
- your use of the Diverse Beers website (https://diversebeers.co.uk).
- your communications with Diverse Beers.
- your account payment preferences.
- your delivery preferences.
- your communications and marketing preferences.
Diverse Beers operate internal policies to prove our commitment in keeping your personal data safe and secure. Data protection training is provided for employees.
- Encryption of data is provided where online purchasing is available.
- Online payments / card payments are processed by Stripe and / or PayPal, no payment data is accessed, available to or stored by Diverse Beers.
- Security software protects IT systems from external attack and unathorised access.
- Diverse Beers will never ask you to confirm any credit / debit card details via email.
- Where an order password is in place we recommend that you use at least 8 characters, keep it private and change it frequently.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold (right of access).
- the right to request that we delete your personal data where we have no legal reason to retain it (right to be forgotten).
- the right to ask us to update and correct any data (right of rectification).
- the right to opt-out of any marketing communications (right to object).
- the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data whereby we secure and retain data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (right to restrict processing).
- the right to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a readable format and / or provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (right to data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights please contact us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01298 212 394.
- Post: Diverse Beers, Staden Lane Business Park, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 9RZ.
This policy was last updated in July 2020.